VGR V-522 Hair Straightener For Women, White
Get Extra 5% Discount On All VGR Products
VGR V-522 (Hair Straightener)
This VGR V-522 hair straightener appliance operates on a maximum temperature of 230o C or 450o F which is an optimum temperature to give you a quick straight hair without causing much damage. It uses a power supply of 220-240V -50/60 Hz and consumes a power of 45W. It has ceramic coated plates. This appliance uses the LED Display and the device is functional at a temperature of 150o-230o (300o-450o). It has a temperature control button and an On/Off button as well. The device also has a 360 degree swivel cable which makes it easy to handle during the use.
Maintenance and Care Guidelines:
For the longer life of the appliance there are few points to keep in mind. After every use of VGR V-522 hair straightener just unplug the unit from the mains and let the product cool down on a heat-resistant surface. Below are the few do’s and don’ts for a proper care of this hair straightener.
- Always clean the unit with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep the plates free from dirt.
- Clean before and after use for the best experience.
- Reach the support team in case the device doesn’t function properly.
- Dispose off the appliance in compliance with the European Directive 2002/96/EC
- Dip the unit into the water.
- Use solvents and detergents for cleaning.
- Try to repair the unit by yourself, your warranty will lapse.
- Allow your children to use it without adult supervision, it might hurt them.
Position1-100°C Temperature, 2- Higher 230°C Temperature
2 Meter Attached Cord
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.