VGR V-511 Hair Straightener For Women, White
Get Extra 5% Discount On All Prepaid Order
VGR V-511 Hair Straightener
A flat iron/ straightener straightens the hair by applying heat to the hair shaft. The straightener is guided from the scalp to the ends of the hair in order to straighten the hair. The process is repeated until the straightener has been used on all sections of the hair. This appliance uses ceramic coated plates, has an anti-scald design, uses a Lockable Switch and a LED display ( 150-230°C ). It can be operated on a maximum temperature of 230o, Uses power supply of 100-240 V – 50/60 Hz and a power of 50W. The appliance has a 360o swivel cable and also an on/off switch with a temperature control.
Maintenance and Care Guidelines:
For the longer life of the appliance there are few points to keep in mind. After every use of VGR V-511 clean and lubricant if required. Below are the few do’s and don’ts for a proper care of this hair straightener:
- Clean the unit with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep the straightener free from dirt.
- Clean before and after use for the best experience.
- Reach the support team in case the device doesn’t function properly.
- Dispose of the appliance in compliance with the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
- Dip the unit into the water.
- Use solvents and detergents for cleaning.
- Try to repair the unit by yourself, your warranty will lapse.
- Allow your children to use it without adult supervision, it might hurt them.
Position1-150°C Temperature, 2- Higher 230°C Temperature
2 Meter Attached Cord
You may also like
Use this text to share information about your product or shipping policies.
Do you ship overseas?
Not, we ship only in india. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my orders?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 3-5 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 5-7 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.