VGR V-515 Hair Straightener For Women
Get Extra 5% Discount On All VGR Products
VGR V-515 Hair Straightener
A flat iron/ straightener straightens the hair by applying heat to the hair shaft. The straightener is guided from the scalp to the ends of the hair in order to straighten the hair. The process is repeated until the straightener has been used on all sections of the hair. This particular straightener for women, comes in two color options- One is white (VGR V-515), and the other is black (VGR V-515 B). This appliance uses ceramic coated plates, has an anti-scald design, uses a Lockable Switch and a LED display (210o-450o F). It can be operated on a maximum temperature of 210o or 450o F, Uses power supply of 100-240 V – 50/60 Hz and a power of 50W. The appliance has a 360o swivel cable and also an on/off switch with a temperature control.
Maintenance and Care Guidelines:
For the longer life of the appliance there are few points to keep in mind. After every use of VGR V-515 just unplug the unit from the mains and let the hair straightener cool down on a heat-resistant surface. Below are the few do’s and don’ts for a proper care of this hair straightener:
- Clean the unit with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep the plates free from dirt.
- Clean before and after use for the best experience.
- Reach the support team in case the device doesn’t function properly.
- Dispose of the appliance in compliance with the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
- Dip the unit into the water.
- Use solvents and detergents for cleaning.
- Try to repair the unit by yourself, your warranty will lapse.
- Allow your children to use it without adult supervision, it might hurt them.
You may also like
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 15 reviews.